Let’s say, we would like to create a scenario and name it “Party”
We would like our scenario to ensure that:
perimeter lights will be on for party illumination
gate will be open
certain lights will be on in the living room
To create a new interactive scenario, go to HouseManager/Scenarios/Interactive scenarios/ and
1. Click on «+» to Add: the system will bring a dialog box with some fields to be filled (Fig.2):
Give a name to the new scenario in the field “Name”
If necessary, leave a comment
In “Group” field, select one of the earlier created interactive scenarios groups to save the new scenario in this folder.
2. To select devices which will be involved in the scenario, open the second tab. Press “Add” and select “Manage a group of devices” from the list (for our case).
3. Choose the main action the group of devices will be supposed to perform according to the scenario: e.g., we select Turn on
4. In Subsystem field we select Lighting because we know that perimeter lights belong to his subsystem.
7. If you have seen all the relevant devices in the list, please close the verification window and save the result: a corresponding line will appear in the list of activities. If the device is not displayed in the verification window, the device is probably not installed or located in a different subsystem or different level.
8. To go back to step 2, press “Add” again and select Manage devices.
10. Similar to gate opening, please add some lights on in the living room on the ground floor.
11. Please save the scenario setting results. Now the interactive scenario creation process can be considered completed. You can test the created scenario:
To make the scenario manageable by the user, determine the commands that will run the scenario.
An interactive scenario can be triggered by any of the following: